Impact of repeated four-monthly anthelmintic treatment on Plasmodium infection in preschool children: a double-blind placebo-controlled randomized trial.
Jackson, Andrew L
Asaolu, Samuel O
Molloy, Sile F
Abiona, Titilayo C
Bruce, Marian C
O' Neill, Sandra M
Holland, Celia V
AffiliationDepartment of Zoology, University of Dublin, Trinity College, Dublin 2, Ireland. email@example.com
MetadataShow full item record
CitationImpact of repeated four-monthly anthelmintic treatment on Plasmodium infection in preschool children: a double-blind placebo-controlled randomized trial. 2010, 10:277 BMC Infect. Dis.
JournalBMC infectious diseases
AbstractCurrent controlled trials ISRCTN44215995.
- Patterns of soil-transmitted helminth infection and impact of four-monthly albendazole treatments in preschool children from semi-urban communities in Nigeria: a double-blind placebo-controlled randomised trial.
- Authors: Kirwan P, Asaolu SO, Molloy SF, Abiona TC, Jackson AL, Holland CV
- Issue date: 2009 Feb 19
- Impact of single annual treatment and four-monthly treatment for hookworm and Ascaris lumbricoides, and factors associated with residual infection among Kenyan school children.
- Authors: Kepha S, Mwandawiro CS, Anderson RM, Pullan RL, Nuwaha F, Cano J, Njenga SM, Odiere MR, Allen E, Brooker SJ, Nikolay B
- Issue date: 2017 Feb 9
- The effect of three-monthly albendazole treatment on malarial parasitemia and allergy: a household-based cluster-randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial.
- Authors: Wiria AE, Hamid F, Wammes LJ, Kaisar MM, May L, Prasetyani MA, Wahyuni S, Djuardi Y, Ariawan I, Wibowo H, Lell B, Sauerwein R, Brice GT, Sutanto I, van Lieshout L, de Craen AJ, van Ree R, Verweij JJ, Tsonaka R, Houwing-Duistermaat JJ, Luty AJ, Sartono E, Supali T, Yazdanbakhsh M
- Issue date: 2013
- The impact of albendazole treatment on the incidence of viral- and bacterial-induced diarrhea in school children in southern Vietnam: study protocol for a randomized controlled trial.
- Authors: Leung JM, Hong CT, Trung NH, Thi HN, Minh CN, Thi TV, Hong DT, Man DN, Knowles SC, Wolbers M, Hoang Nle T, Thwaites G, Graham AL, Baker S
- Issue date: 2016 Jun 6
- Albendazole treatment of HIV-1 and helminth co-infection: a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial.
- Authors: Walson JL, Otieno PA, Mbuchi M, Richardson BA, Lohman-Payne B, Macharia SW, Overbaugh J, Berkley J, Sanders EJ, Chung MH, John-Stewart GC
- Issue date: 2008 Aug 20