Physician's Practice Patterns
MetadataShow full item record
CitationRecent trends in the caesarean section rate 1999-2006. 2010, 103 (2):62 Ir Med J
JournalIrish medical journal
- Caesarean section in the Islamic Republic of Iran: prevalence and some sociodemographic correlates.
- Authors: Ahmad-Nia S, Delavar B, Eini-Zinab H, Kazemipour S, Mehryar AH, Naghavi M
- Issue date: 2009 Nov-Dec
- [Increased rate of Caesarean sections--causes and consequences].
- Authors: Tollånes MC
- Issue date: 2009 Jun 25
- A national confidential survey of obstetrician's personal preferences regarding mode of delivery.
- Authors: Mc Gurgan P, Coulter-Smith S, O' Donovan PJ
- Issue date: 2001 Jul
- Caesarean section incidence.
- Authors: Dunn HP
- Issue date: 1996 Feb 9
- [The breakthrough series on Cesarean section].
- Authors: Häger R, Øian P, Nilsen ST, Holm HA, Berg AB
- Issue date: 2006 Jan 12