AuthorsFarling, P A
Flynn, P A
De Wilde, J
McBrien, M E
Menon, D K
Ridgway, J P
Wilson, S R
Education, Medical, Graduate
Magnetic Resonance Imaging
Nephrogenic Fibrosing Dermopathy
MetadataShow full item record
CitationSafety in magnetic resonance units: an update. 2010, 65 (7):766-70 Anaesthesia
- MRI safety: nephrogenic systemic fibrosis and other risks.
- Authors: Gauden AJ, Phal PM, Drummond KJ
- Issue date: 2010 Sep
- Safety of magnetic resonance contrast media: a review with special focus on nephrogenic systemic fibrosis.
- Authors: Haneder S, Kucharczyk W, Schoenberg SO, Michaely HJ
- Issue date: 2015 Feb
- Nephrogenic systemic fibrosis: fibrotic plaques and contracture following exposure to gadolinium-based contrast media.
- Authors: He A, Kwatra SG, Zampella JG, Loss MJ
- Issue date: 2016 Apr 12
- Gadolinium- or iodine-based contrast media: which choice?
- Authors: Thomsen HS
- Issue date: 2014 Sep
- Crisis resource management and teamwork training in anaesthesia.
- Authors: Gaba DM
- Issue date: 2010 Jul