MetadataShow full item record
CitationLyme disease and climate change. 2010, 103 (4):101-2 Ir Med J
JournalIrish medical journal
- Risk maps for range expansion of the Lyme disease vector, Ixodes scapularis, in Canada now and with climate change.
- Authors: Ogden NH, St-Onge L, Barker IK, Brazeau S, Bigras-Poulin M, Charron DF, Francis CM, Heagy A, Lindsay LR, Maarouf A, Michel P, Milord F, O'Callaghan CJ, Trudel L, Thompson RA
- Issue date: 2008 May 22
- Lyme disease in Ireland.
- Authors: Cryan B, Cutler S, Wright DJ
- Issue date: 1992 Jun
- [Climate change and health].
- Authors: Martens P
- Issue date: 2009
- What makes ticks tick? Climate change, ticks, and tick-borne diseases.
- Authors: Süss J, Klaus C, Gerstengarbe FW, Werner PC
- Issue date: 2008 Jan-Feb
- Climate change and skin disease.
- Authors: Lundgren AD
- Issue date: 2018 Apr