Local subject classificationPUBLIC HEALTH
MetadataShow full item record
CitationIs alcohol policy in Ireland protective? 2010, 103 (1):5 Ir Med J
JournalIrish medical journal
- The public policy importance of the Northern Territory's Living with Alcohol Program, 1992-2002.
- Authors: Holder HD
- Issue date: 2005 Nov
- Commentary on Black et al. (2011): minimum pricing of alcohol - a solution whose time has come.
- Authors: Donaldson LJ, Rutter PD
- Issue date: 2011 Apr
- Substitution and complementarity in the face of alcohol-specific policy interventions.
- Authors: Moore SC
- Issue date: 2010 Sep-Oct
- Government drops plans for minimum alcohol pricing in England and Wales.
- Authors: O'Dowd A
- Issue date: 2013 Jul 18
- Avoidable alcohol-attributable criminality and its costs due to selected interventions in Canada.
- Authors: Patra J, Rehm J, Popova S
- Issue date: 2011 Mar