Genio works to bring Government and philanthropic funders together to develop better ways to support disadvantaged people to live full lives in their communities. So far we are working to improve the lives of people with disabilities, mental health difficulties and dementia.
- Dementia consortia: integrated networks to deliver individualised supports for people with dementia and their family carers
- Show All Authors
- Disability and mental health in Ireland: searching out good practice
- Briefing paper on dementia advisors
- Person centred care in the community
- How personal budgets are working in Ireland - evaluating the implementation of four individualised funding initiatives for people with a disability in Ireland