Accidental Ingestion of Magnetic Spheres in Children

Hdl Handle:
http://hdl.handle.net/10147/558274
Title:
Accidental Ingestion of Magnetic Spheres in Children
Authors:
Zgraj, O; Awadalla, S
Publisher:
Irish Medical Journal
Journal:
Irish medical journal
Issue Date:
May-2015
URI:
http://hdl.handle.net/10147/558274
Abstract:
Magnetic foreign body ingestion can have a very serious sequale if multiple or combined with another metal object inside the abdomen. We report 2 cases of ingestion of rare-earth magnets with a very different consequences. This adds to the world’s literature on this topic.
Item Type:
Article
Language:
en
Keywords:
CHILD
Local subject classification:
METAL INJESTION

Full metadata record

DC FieldValue Language
dc.contributor.authorZgraj, Oen
dc.contributor.authorAwadalla, Sen
dc.date.accessioned2015-06-18T15:56:05Zen
dc.date.available2015-06-18T15:56:05Zen
dc.date.issued2015-05en
dc.identifier.urihttp://hdl.handle.net/10147/558274en
dc.description.abstractMagnetic foreign body ingestion can have a very serious sequale if multiple or combined with another metal object inside the abdomen. We report 2 cases of ingestion of rare-earth magnets with a very different consequences. This adds to the world’s literature on this topic.en
dc.language.isoenen
dc.publisherIrish Medical Journalen
dc.subjectCHILDen
dc.subject.otherMETAL INJESTIONen
dc.titleAccidental Ingestion of Magnetic Spheres in Childrenen
dc.typeArticleen
dc.identifier.journalIrish medical journalen
dc.description.fundingNo fundingen
dc.description.provinceLeinsteren
dc.description.peer-reviewpeer-reviewen
All Items in Lenus, The Irish Health Repository are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.