Medico-Social Research Board35
Publications by the former Medico-Social Research Board (amalgamated with the Medical Research Council of Ireland to form the Health Research Board in 1986)
- The Stardust disaster: the background and the physical consequences: report to the Research Steering Committee on the first term of reference: to outline the background to the Stardust disaster and to describe from the official records the physical consequences for the people involved in the Stardust disaster.
- Termination of pregnancy: England 1983: Women from the Republic of Ireland.
- Medico-Social Research Board annual report 1982.
- Medico-Social Research Board census of the mentally handicapped in the Republic of Ireland 1974: non residential.
- Show All Authors
- Medico-Social Research Board: annual report, 1986