Lenus,the Irish health repository > Other Irish Health Organisations > Government & Statutory > Department of Education and Skills >
Results 1 to 6 of 6.
- The education and training of severely and profoundly mentally handicapped children in Ireland: report of a working party to the Minister for Education and the Minister for Health and Social Welfare.
- Procedures for dealing with allegations or suspicions of child abuse.
- Responding to critical incidents: guidelines for schools
- Code of good practice child protection for the youth work sector
- National survey of involvement in sport and physical activity
- Child protection guidelines and procedures