Lenus,the Irish health repository > Other Irish Health Organisations > Government & Statutory > National Disability Authority >
Results 1 to 9 of 9.
- Living in your own home with a disability - the experiences of people with disabilities of support from their community
- Show All Authors
- Effective leadership and organisational culture for the recruitment and retention of people with disabilities in the Irish public sector / [prepared by Juliette Alban-Metcalfe]
- Ageing & disability: A discussion paper
- Delivering change through disability research: 3rd annual NDA Disability Research Conference
- The quest for quiet: people's experience of tinnitus in Ireland
- The quest for quiet: people's experience of tinnitus in Ireland: a research study for the Irish Tinnitus Association
- Review of access to mental health services for people with intellectual disabilities
- Public attitudes to disability in the Republic of Ireland
- Guidelines for including people with disabilities in research.