Publications by the Health Service Executive IrelandThe HSE produces a wide range of reports and publications on health issues and developments. Click on any collection on the right for publications on HSE Services such as Older People, Health Promotion, Public Health. If you would prefer to search by keyword, use the search box below to enter your search and then click GO If you are looking for publications by the Health Boards, please use the sub-community 'Former Health Boards' listed on the right of this page.
- IAEM guidelines for the emergency department assessment of patients with features suspicious for subarachnoid haemorrhageIrish Association for Emergency Medicine (IAEM);
- Show All Authors
- Guidelines for the management of a patient with a subarachnoid haemorrhageHealth Service Executive (HSE)
- Sexual health news : issue 087 ; Spring/Summer 2014Health Service Executive (HSE)
- Safer higher quality care for our patients [presentation]Crowley, P Dr.
- Dublin Region Public Analyst's Laboratory annual report 2012Dublin Region Public Analyst's Laboratory