Publications by the Health Service Executive IrelandThe HSE produces a wide range of reports and publications on health issues and developments. Click on any collection on the left for publications on HSE Services such as Older People, Health Promotion, Public Health. If you would prefer to search by keyword, use the search box above to enter your search and then click the magnifying glass. If you are looking for publications by the Health Boards, please use the sub-community 'Former Health Boards' listed on the left of this page.
- Activity in acute public hospitals in Ireland annual report 2013
- Show All Authors
- Current and future strategy for the Irish Health Services [presentation] by Tony O'Brien, Director of the Health Service
- Nurse Education Centre, Eastern Health Board: report 1987/88
- What we heard during our consultation: as part of the preparation of focussing minds...developing mental health services in Cork and Kerry.
- The practice of arts in healthcare.