Lenus,the Irish health repository > Other Irish Health Organisations > Charitable & Advocacy Organisations > Daughters of Charity Service >
Results 1 to 5 of 5.
- An exploration of the QOL of parent carers of children with intellectual disability in West Dublin Ireland. [thesis] / by Tambu Jamison
- Children bereaved by suicide: evaluation of a group intervention
- Daughters of Charity Service: information guide to services and entitlements
- Evaluation of the bringing it all back home programme
- Supporting persons with intellectual disability and dementia: quality dementia care standards. A guide to practice