Lenus,the Irish health repository > Other Irish Health Organisations > Ongoing Research > Ongoing Research >
- A study to determine the effectiveness of a hand hygiene education intervention in improving hand hygiene compliance
- An action research project to devise, implement and evaluate appropriate palliative care responses for people with heart failure.
- An evaluation of the interdisciplinary M.Sc. (Palliative Care) Programme
- An exploration of death bed phenomena (DBP) observed by staff caring for terminally ill patients
- An exploration of health care assistants’ experiences in providing end of life care to individuals with life limiting illness and their families in specialist palliative care services
- An exploration of health care providers’ experience of providing spiritual care during nocturnal hours in a specialist palliative care in-patient unit in the Republic of Ireland.
- An exploration of the effect on patient autonomy of admission to a specialist palliative care in-patient unit
- An exploration of the experiences and perceptions of palliative care volunteering from the perspective of palliative care patients and volunteers: A case study.
- Assessing the impact of a therapeutic creative arts support group intervention in helping people cope with bereavement.
- Assessment of physical activity in general practice - the doctor:patient relationship
- Assessment of the impact of a novel predictor instrument of mortality and monitoring technology on the delivery of acute medical care
- Clinical decision making by registered nurses in specialist palliative care when recognising imminent death.
- Description and evaluation of a local initiative to provide palliative care services in an extended care facility
- Development and evaluation of toolkit to support nurse and midwife clinical competency development.
- Does adding information on lung age to smoking cessation advice during routine consultations increase quit rate? – Know2quit randomized control trial
- Exploring th provision of Lymphoedema services in Ireland
- Exploring the link between the learning organisation and learning transfer
- Factors influencing GP cancer referrals
- General Practitioners’ use of and satisfaction with a Community Palliative Care service
- Helping people to live until they die. An examination of the current provision and future potential of arts in healthcare settings, with particular reference to palliative care (hospice and hospitals).
- Hospice educators’ views of collaborative working on the development and provision of palliative and end of life care continuing education.
- Hospice workers are resilient to occupational stress – a cross sectional study of Irish Hospice workers.
- Nursing documentation at St. Francis Hospice: identifying and defining the problems, interventions and outcomes of palliative care patients.
- Palliative care infection prevention point prevalence survey
- Perspectives and experiences of patient autonomy at end-of-life: A qualitative study with patients, families and friends – a pilot study.