Ongoing research by non-HSE organisations
- Supporting engagement within the Royal College of Physicians if Ireland's professional competence schemes, identifying and encouraging exemplar behavior
- Helping people to live until they die. An examination of the current provision and future potential of arts in healthcare settings, with particular reference to palliative care (hospice and hospitals).
- Nursing documentation at St. Francis Hospice: identifying and defining the problems, interventions and outcomes of palliative care patients.
- Palliative care infection prevention point prevalence survey
- An exploration of the effect on patient autonomy of admission to a specialist palliative care in-patient unit