Combat Poverty Agency84
Publications by the Combat Poverty Agency. On 1 July 2009 the Combat Poverty Agency was integrated with the Office for Social Inclusion to form the Social Inclusion Division within the Department of Social and Family Affairs. On 1 May 2010 the Social Inclusion Division became part of the Department of Community, Equality and Gaeltacht Affairs. From 1 May 2011 the division moved to the Department of Social Protection.Archived Combat Poverty Website
- Mulhuddart Primary Care: research report.
- Investing in children: submission to the Minister for Social Community and Family Affairs on the 1999 Budget.
- Ending child poverty: policy statement on child poverty
- Disability, access to education and future opportunities.
- Show All Authors
- Evaluate it: towards understanding evaluation in community development projects