Food Safety Authority of Ireland187
Publications by staff affiliated to the Food Safety Authority of Ireland
- FSAI guidance note no. 29 - the use of food marketing terms
- Information on nutrition and health claims
- Survey of the microbiological safety of ready-to-eat, pre-cut and pre-packaged fresh herbs and leaves from retail establishments in Ireland
- Labelling and hygiene guidelines for producers of small quantities of hen eggs
- Leptospiral infections, Lyme disease, Babesiosis, Orf virus disease: report to the Minister for Health and the Minister for Agriculture and Food on certain Zoonotic diseases: report 2.
- Show All Authors