Lenus,the Irish health repository > Hospital Research > Leinster > Ongoing Research (Leinster Hospitals) > St. Luke's Hospital >
Results 1 to 15 of 15.
- Cell Survival and DNA Damage in Normal Prostate Cells Irradiated Out-of-Field.
- Concurrent once-daily versus twice-daily radiotherapy: A 2-arm randomised controlled trial of concurrent chemo-radiotherapy comparing twice-daily and once-daily radiotherapy schedules in patients with limited stage small cell lung cancer (SCLC) and good performance status
- A descriptive investigation of nurse's attitudes towards care of terminally ill patients in an oncology setting
- Empowering cancer patients satisfaction of patients undergoing radiation therapy with the information about their treatment and associated lifestyle and practical isssues
- The frequencies and clinical implications of mutations in 33 kinase-related genes in locally advanced rectal cancer: a pilot study.
- The implementation and evaluation of a patient education programme (PEP) for women and men with progressive or recurrent breast or prostate cancer and their family carers
- An investigation of the dosimetric impact of population-based errors in pelvic radiotherapy
- Nurse's knowledge attitudes and beliefs towards the impact of pelvic radiotherapy on female sexual health
- An observational research study to evaluate the impact of breakthrough cancer pain on the daily lives and functional status of Irish patients
- The prognostic value of tumour regression grade following neoadjuvant chemoradiation therapy for rectal cancer.
- Psychological coping with cancer in an Irish population
- A randomised multicentre accelerated radiotherapy study of dose escalated intensity modulated radiotherapy versus standard dose intensity modulated radiotherapy in patients receiving treatment for locally advanced laryngeal and hypopharngeal cancers
- A randomised phase III study of radiation doses and fractionation schedules in non-low risk ductal carcinoma insitu (DCIS) of the breast
- A randomised phase III study of short course (1 week) radiation therapy versus standard course (3 week) radiation therapy in elderly and/or frail patients with newly diagnosed glioblastoma multiforme
- A study of compassion fatigue prevalence in nurses working in oncology care in Ireland