Lenus, The Irish Health Repository > Hospital Research > Leinster > Ongoing Research (Leinster Hospitals) >
St. Luke's Hospital15
Ongoing research by staff affiliated to St. Luke's Hospital Dublin
- Cell Survival and DNA Damage in Normal Prostate Cells Irradiated Out-of-Field.
- The prognostic value of tumour regression grade following neoadjuvant chemoradiation therapy for rectal cancer.
- The frequencies and clinical implications of mutations in 33 kinase-related genes in locally advanced rectal cancer: a pilot study.
- An investigation of the dosimetric impact of population-based errors in pelvic radiotherapy
- A study of compassion fatigue prevalence in nurses working in oncology care in Ireland