Lenus,the Irish health repository > Hospital Research > Leinster > Ongoing Research (Leinster Hospitals) > Midlands Regional Hospital Tullamore >
Results 1 to 20 of 20.
- The relationship of adiposity to disease activity in a Crohn's patient cohort
- A review of clinical ethics committees in the acute sector in Ireland
- Clinical Audit to investigate the occurrence of Skeletal Related Events (SRE) in the first 12 months of treatment with Zometa in relation to the dose
- Buttonhole technique in practice - comparison of patient outcomes with previous techniques
- The role of early shoulder ultrasound in the diagnosis of acute rotator cuff injuries attending the emergency department
- A multi-national, prospective, observational study in patients with unresectable or metastatic melanoma
- The role of early shoulder ultrasound in the diagnosis of acute rotator cuff injuries attending the Emergency Department.
- Cochrane review: The use of propofal for procedural sedation in emergency departments
- Is intranasal Fentanyl a safe and effective analgesic for use by paramedics in Ireland for prehospital pain management in children
- Cochrane review: Topical nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs for traumatic corneal abrasions
- Cochrane review: interventions to reduce Emergency
- Cochrane review: Natriuretic peptides for acute heart failure syndromes
- Cochrane review: Nitrates for acute heart failure syndromes
- Guidelines Appraisal Project (GAP) knowledge transfer/exchange for emergency medical services
- A randomised trial of single dose oral dexamethasone versus multi-dose prednisolone in the treatment of acute exacerbations of asthma in children who attend the Emergency Department
- Needs analysis study of the care of older persons in Irish Emergency Departments
- A randomised trial of oral flucloxacillin and phenoxymethylpenicillin for the outpatient treatment of uncomplicated cellulitis
- A randomised controlled superiority trial of intranasal fentanyl versus oral morphine in the Emergency Department treatment of painful sickle cell crises in children
- Feasibility study of the validity and reliability of pain assessment and management as an emergency department performance indicator in HSE Midlands & Midwest hospitals
- Delphi process to develop key performance indicators for emergency departments in IrelandWakai, Abel Dr.