Lenus,the Irish health repository > Hospital Research > Leinster > Ongoing Research (Leinster Hospitals) >
Ongoing research by staff affiliated to the Rotunda Hospital
- Validation of an indirect staining method for FMH estimation using flow cytometry.
- Feasability of using low volume coagulation sample versus standard samples
- Hypotension in preterm infants (HIP) Study
- Neuro-develomental outcome of growth restricted infants enrolled in the Perinatal and PORTO study.
- Early onset Group B Streptocci (EOGNS) infection in the newborn : a retrospective case study of potwential maternal risk factors