Lenus,the Irish health repository > Hospital Research > Leinster > Ongoing Research (Leinster Hospitals) >
Ongoing research by staff affiliated to the Rotunda Hospital
- Hypotension in preterm infants (HIP) Study
- Neuro-develomental outcome of growth restricted infants enrolled in the Perinatal and PORTO study.
- Early onset Group B Streptocci (EOGNS) infection in the newborn : a retrospective case study of potwential maternal risk factors
- Validation of a new point of care fibrogen test in elective gynaecological surgery
- Does the angle at which the laminae of the thyroid cartilage meet differ according to gender for the identification of the cricothyroid membrane correct.An observational study