Lenus,the Irish health repository > Hospital Research > Leinster > Ongoing Research (Leinster Hospitals) >
Temple Street Children's University Hospital53
Ongoing research by staff affiliated to Children's University Hospital
- Meningoccal carriage surveillance
- Water quality aquatic environment and human health-mapping of the prevalence of Cryptosporidium in the Irish environment
- Microarray expression studies and glycobiology studies in Galactosaemia.
- Biomarin-sponsored MPSVI clinical surveillance programme
- A real-time PCR assay for detection of Haemophilus influenzae