Ongoing Research (Munster Hospitals)152
- A comparative study of psychoneuroendocrine parameters and microRNAs in patients receiving Electroconvulsant Therapy or intravenous ketamine for depression
- Inappropriate use of antibiotics in the care of the elderly
- Research study on delirium and dementia in acute care settings across Cork City and County
- Study on expert gerontological nurse
- An evaluation of the inappropriate prescribing of the inappropriate prescribing in older residents in long term care facilities in the Greater Cork and Northern Ireland regions using the STOPP and Berr’s croteria.