Welcome to Lenus
Lenus, the Irish health repository is Ireland's leading source of health-related research and grey literature. Journal articles, dissertations, HSE publications and the collected output of more than 130 health organisations past and present are all freely accessible.
Why not add your research today?
HSE and Open Access
Did you know the HSE has a position statement on Open Access Publication? This statement calls on all authors of all research output to publish in Open Access and deposit theit work in Lenus.
Submit Your Research
To submit details of ongoing research use this link
Mental Health category: Conor O’Neill, “STRESS-testing clinical activity and outcomes for a combined prison in-reach and court liaison service”.
Quality Improvement category: Mark White, “Healthcare Quality Improvement and ‘work engagement'”.
Primary Care category: Clare Lewis, “A community virtual ward model to support older persons with complex health care and social care needs”.
Acute Hospitals category: Suzanne Dunne, “Benefits of post-operative oral protein supplementation in gastrointestinal surgery patients”.
Health and Wellbeing category: Kevin Cradock, “Behaviour change techniques targeting both diet and physical activity in type 2 diabetes”.
Clinical Strategy and Programmes category: Mary Clare O’Hara, “Formation of a type 1 diabetes young adult patient and public involvement panel to develop a health behaviour change intervention”.
National Cancer Control Programme: Alison Johnston, “Targeting breast cancer outcomes-what about the primary relatives?”
And the overall winner of the 2017 HSE Open Access Research Awards is:
Heartfelt thanks to all who took part in this year's awards, and congratulations to our winners.
- An audit of the baseline dental status and treatment need of individuals referred to Dublin Dental University Hospital for a pre-radiotherapy dental and oral assessment
- Dental interventions in patients taking anti-resorptive medication for the treatment of osteoporosis and other bone disease: an audit of current practice in the Dublin Dental University Hospital
- Show All Authors
- Tips for splinting traumatised teeth
- Show All Authors
- An evaluation of the effectiveness of the 'People Management Legal Framework Training' in facilitating managers to implement people management policies in the Irish Health Service Executive
- Midwife registration education post RGN programme standards and requirements