Welcome to Lenus
Lenus, the Irish health repository is Ireland's leading source of health-related research and grey literature. Journal articles, dissertations, HSE publications and the collected output of more than 130 health organisations past and present are all freely accessible.
Why not add your research today?
HSE and Open Access
Did you know the HSE has a position statement on Open Access Publication? This statement calls on all authors of all research output to publish in Open Access and deposit their work in Lenus.
Submit Your Research
To submit details of ongoing research use this link
Mental Health category: Conor O’Neill, “STRESS-testing clinical activity and outcomes for a combined prison in-reach and court liaison service”.
Quality Improvement category: Mark White, “Healthcare Quality Improvement and ‘work engagement'”.
Primary Care category: Clare Lewis, “A community virtual ward model to support older persons with complex health care and social care needs”.
Acute Hospitals category: Suzanne Dunne, “Benefits of post-operative oral protein supplementation in gastrointestinal surgery patients”.
Health and Wellbeing category: Kevin Cradock, “Behaviour change techniques targeting both diet and physical activity in type 2 diabetes”.
Clinical Strategy and Programmes category: Mary Clare O’Hara, “Formation of a type 1 diabetes young adult patient and public involvement panel to develop a health behaviour change intervention”.
National Cancer Control Programme: Alison Johnston, “Targeting breast cancer outcomes-what about the primary relatives?”
And the overall winner of the 2017 HSE Open Access Research Awards is:
Heartfelt thanks to all who took part in this year's awards, and congratulations to our winners.
- CHO 1 Traveller Health Strategic Plan 2018 - 2022
- The untold story: Harms experienced in the Irish population due to others’ drinking
- Show All Authors
- Bathing water and health: A Health Service Executive guide for responding to incidents of microbiological pollution and other adverse circumstances in relation to both saline and fresh bathing water
- Medicines management guidance
- Final Report Pressure Ulcers to Zero Collaborative Phase 3 November 2016 – February 2018